Thursday, December 13, 2018

Photo Art: Evolving Sphere

Sometimes you just need to step out of the photo editing and try something different. One of the things I been trying out this year is "photo art." Photo art is converting a photo into a painting or something other than a simple photo. Late last year, I purchased Corel Painter 2017 and even though I can not paint, Corel Painter has something that photographers might find useful...Auto Painting.

Auto Painting let you bring a photo into Painter, choose a media (watercolor, charcoal, etc) and a brush, then with a click, Painter will slowly convert your photo into a painting or some form of art. I find myself using it sometimes as a way to create a bases for my creations. In this sample, I merged a painting made from Corel Painter and the original photo together inside Adobe Photoshop, add a texture or two to create an original piece of art.

#photoart #photoediting

After created in Corel Painter and Adobe Photoshop.
The original photo I started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment