Friday, December 14, 2018

Leaving Lightroom Behind with Dan Harlacher

If you are looking for an alternative to Adobe Lightroom, you might want to take a look at the new ON1 Photo Raw 2019. Photo Raw 2019 as a Lightroom Migration feature that looks promising for those that want to leave Lightroom and have software that is not subscription based. I have not use the migration feature as I have run into a couple of bugs when using Photo Raw 2019 by it self, so I personally don't think it is ready to migrate my entire Lightroom catalog over.



But I do love Photo Raw 2019. I am using it as a plugin in Photoshop and a couple of times on its own.  Hopefully ON1 will fix the bugs soon. So here is a video on how to use the Lightroom Migration.



#on1 #on1photoraw #lightroommigration



No comments:

Post a Comment