Monday, December 17, 2018

Before and After: I Think I See Him Coming!

Here is a cute shot from last month's Christmas parade here in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Saw this boy looking down the street in the direction the parade was coming from. A nice little bit of street photography.

Let's get into the editing. 
After importing into Adobe Lightroom CC, I first cropped the photo in close to put the attention on the small boy before opening the photo into Adobe Photoshop as a smart object. Then I used ON1 Photo Raw 2019 plugin to do the rest of the editing. In Photo Raw, I started with a LUTs called ON1 Lutify-me LUTs (Vintage Chrome). You can get this LUTs from ON1 website. Next, I used a Tome Enhancer to open up the shadows and add a little bit of clarity. Then a Sunshine filter was applied to brighten up the photo. A Photo Filter using Tobacco setting was applied to help warm up the photo. Some Film Grain was added followed by a Vignette and another Tone Enhancer with a mask to brighten the subject. Then finished it off with a Sloppy Border 4.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #streetphotography
After editing.

Before editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment