Friday, December 28, 2018

Before and After: Birds Nest

Along one of the ponds at Schnormeier Gardens is this birds nest. A nice subject with the pond in the background. When I shot this photo, I shot a three exposures bracket and merged them together with Adobe Lightroom CC. Once opened into Adobe Photoshop, I used the ON1 Photo Raw 2019 for editing. I started with a big softy Vignette and a basic Black & White filter. To add some color, I added a Split Tone using the oats setting. Next a simple Dynamic Contrast filter and a paper texture was applied with the Textures filter. Contrast was added with the Contrast filter and a rounded Lens Blur was added. Using the Tone Enhancer filter to brighten the whites and finished with a film border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #blackandwhite
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment