Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Before and After: Lilies Pond

Going back to Schnormeier Gardens back in June 2018, one of the beautiful features of the gardens is the water lily pond. I shot three exposures bracket and merged them into a HDR photo using Adobe Lightroom CC before opening the photo into Adobe Photoshop. Using the ON1 Photo Raw 2019 plugin, I started with a LUTs (Color Pop/Blues) followed by a cool Vintage filter. I added some contrast with the Dynamic Contrast filter and a little bit of Glow filter. To make the flowers color pop, I applied the Color Adjustment filter adjusting the pinks. Next, I added a light leak with the Textures filter and a simple S curve adjustment with the Curves filter. Finally, I added a Lens Blur followed by a simple white rounded border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment