Monday, December 31, 2018

Pelotonia 2018

One of the events I attended in 2018 was Pelotonia 2018 here in central Ohio back in August. Pelotonia, a fund raising for cancer reach, is a three day biking event in central Ohio and the bike riders route is through Knox County (Ohio) and ends in Gambier, Ohio on the beautiful campus of Kenyon College.  The countryside in Knox County is great for a beautiful bike rider and has two bike trails, Kokosing Gap Trail and Heart of Ohio Trail. The bike riders from the Pelotonia event ride on the Kokosing Gap Trail section outside of Gambier. One of the perfect places I found to take pictures of the riders is on the old railroad bridge which crosses over the Kokosing River. It is a absolutely beautiful spot in which to use my Canon EF 70-300mm 1.4 lens with the Canon 5D Mark III. Btw, the event is a great time to practice photographing moving subjects, something I admit I just don't get to often. As for photo editing, I use Adobe Lightroom CC and a few times used ON1 Photo Raw. For now, Lightroom is my main go to software for going through hundreds of photos.

For those who wish to see more of the photos I shot during the event, you can check out the Pelotonia 2018 gallery on my SmugMug page. I hope you will enjoy the photos from the event!

#pelotonia #bikeriding #photoediting











No comments:

Post a Comment