Friday, November 30, 2018

Before and After: Christmas Marching Band

On Sunday, November 25th, Mount Vernon (Ohio) had its Christmas Parade. By the way, Happy Holidays! So what does a Christmas Parade or any parade mean...STREET PHOTOGRAPHY! It is always nice to practice one's street photography or try it out at occasions like this.

Now let's move on to the editing! I started in Adobe Lightroom CC by changing the White Balance to As Shot. After cropping the photo, I changed the Highlights to -65 and Shadows to +65 and Clarity to +26. Next, I open the photo into Adobe Photoshop CC as an Smart Object to do any nondestructive editing. There I used ON1 Photo Raw 2019as a plugin. In Photo Raw, I started with a Tone Enhancer to add contrast and then a Split Tone to add some warmth to the photo. Then a Color Adjustment filter to increase the saturation. I added a Vignette next but used a mask to only apply it to the bottom of the photo so the top was brighter than the bottom. I wanted that bright sun look so I added a Sunshine filter followed by a bokeh-001 Texture. Finally finished it by adding a sloppy border with the Border filter.

Enjoy the holidays!

#beforeandafter #photoediting #streetphotography


Before editing in Adobe Lightroom CC and ON1 Photo Raw 2019.
After editing in Adobe Lightroom CC and ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment