Monday, December 3, 2018

Before and After: Santa is coming!

Better be good because Santa is coming! He already arrived here with Ms. Claus by his side. So before you get busy with the holiday rush, here is a before and after.

Using ON1 Photo Raw 2019, I first started with a Tone Enhancer filter using the Clarity preset. Next I added a Color Enhancer filter and increased the temperature to give the photo a warm look. Then I added a Photo Filter and used the Tobacco style to continue adding some warmth to the photo. using the Textures filter, I applied a Clean Paper texture. Then comes a Vignette but I masked out the top so the vignette only shows at the bottom. And finally finished it off with an antique border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting
Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment