Monday, August 3, 2020

Before and After: Water Dog

So our city has a new dog water fountain downtown and last weekend I finally got around to checking it out. It is nice but the fountain has all these dog statues, I am more of a cat person. Okay, there was one cat statue, but it was okay. Well, here is one photo I took with my Canon 5D Mark III with a Canon 24-70mm lens. Shot in RAW format then processed with Affinity Photo, yes Affinity Photo can process RAW files. After processing, photo was exported out and then the effects were applied in Luminar 3 for the final results. I have not open Luminar 3 in a long time and have not decided if I will upgrade to Luminar 4. At this time, I have not upgraded Luminar or ON1 Photo Raw, just have not had any extra $$$ laying around.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #Luminar3

After editing.

Before editing.



No comments:

Post a Comment