Thursday, August 6, 2020

Before and After: Dog Water Fountain

Another shot from the new dog water fountain with a closeup of one of the dog statues. Shot with my Canon 5D Mark III and edited only in Affinity Photo.

Editing:
I started the editing my opening the RAW file into Affinity Photo's Develop Persona. After developing the photo, I moved to Affinity Photo's Photo Persona to do further editing starting with applying a LUTs named "Django" by RocketStock that I found on the internet. Next, I added a Lens Filter adjustment to warm up the photo follow by a Shadows/Highlight adjustment to open up the shadows some. Then I used Curves adjustment to brighten the photo. Added a Split Toning adjustment to the dog and a Exposure adjustment to add a vignette to finish it off.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #affinityphoto
After editing in Affinity Photo.

Before editing in Affinity Photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment