Sunday, July 5, 2020

Update: July 5, 2020

YES, I am still alive! Sorry that I have not posted in months, it has been a crazy year. Started the year with news of being laid off...they still have not laid me off...for now. I guess that is one good thing. Then this whole pandemic thing, but we stayed open as we are a print shop and printing is considered important to the economy. So while others were laid off, I was still working.

But let's talk about my photography. Hate to say it but I really just have not gotten back into it for various reasons. I mainly been concentrating on graphic design, etc. in prepping for a new job if I get laid off. This is why I been spending time over on Linkedin and watching YouTube videos to update some of my skills. Also, I been trying to be an advocate for Affinity applications like Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher, and Affinity Designer. So, I kinda been out of the love for photography and just not getting out.

But I did get out on July 4th this year. Hit the local bike trail and took a few photos with my old iPhone 6s Plus and then did a little editing in Affinity Photo. You can a screenshot of me editing in Affinity Photo. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a replacement for Adobe Photoshop and tired of paying the subscription fee. There is a small learning curve but after 30 years working in Photoshop, if I can learn to use Affinity Photo, you can too.

I hope not to be this long to posting next time on the blog. Again, sorry for not posting.

You can find me on Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefrazeeohio

#affinityphoto #photoediting

Editing photo using Affinity Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment