Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Before and After: Back to Basics

This year I have found that I kinda lost my interest in photography. Between losing my job, but not losing my job. Told I was being laid off then being kept on...for now, and not knowing if this will be my last day on the job. Then this whole pandemic thing. This year has been a downer for sure.

So I have not taken out my Canon 5D this year but I did take a few photos over the July 4th weekend with my old iPhone 6s Plus. Yup, still rocking the old 6s Plus! So I figure I share one photo I took on the local bike trail. And for editing, I went back to basics by not using Adobe Lightroom which I stopped using over a year ago, and chose not to use ON1 Photo Raw. This time I did it the old fashion way, I edited a JPG with Affinity Photo.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #affinityphoto
After editing in Affinity Photo.
Original photo before editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment