Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Fall Colors 2018

While winter seems to be here already, I thought I share a shot I took last month while it was still Fall. Shot along the back roads of Knox County, Ohio, the colors were still kinda dull but with the help of the new ON1 Photo Raw 2019, the colors pop!

In Photo Raw, I started with a simple LUTs called ON1 Lutify-me which is a Vintage Chrome. I tend to like vintage. Then I added a Postcard texture with the Textures filter, followed with a Tilt-Shift Lens Blur filter. Then I threw another texture on top, a Photographic Brownie texture. To brighten it up some, I applied the Sunshine filter but changed the opacity to 67%.  Then came a Tone Enhancer filter to brighten it but only applied the filter to the center where the trees are to help bring them out from the background. A Color Enhancer  was then applied to the trees to make the color of the trees pop out. Then finished it off with a simple letter box border.
Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment