Monday, November 19, 2018

Before and After: Flower in Black & White

A little black and white with some creativity. The shot was from this past summer and photographed at The Brown Family Environmental Center just west of Gambier, Ohio, location of Kenyon College. The editing was done in ON1 Photo Raw 2018. After cropping, I started with a Color Enhancer filter followed with a Tone Enhancer filter. Then came some Sharpening filter and I used a LUTs (Fixer) for the black and white conversion. Bumped up the contrast with the Dynamic Contrast filter and then added a crumbled paper texture with the Texture filter. Applied some Lens Blur and a Vignette with a little bit of Sunshine filter. Then I finished it off with a emulsion Border filter. I am pleased at how it came out.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2018.

After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2018.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful how the B&W brought out the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This is one of the things I sometimes love about black and white, it tends to bring out little details.

      Delete