Monday, August 31, 2020

Before and After: Tobias Bjørkli Norway

 Since I have not been out taking photos these days, I thought I take a photo from the stock website Pexels to do a before and after. This photo was taken by Tobias Bjørkli and is available for free from Pexels. For this photo, I used Affinity Photo to do all the editing starting with a simple Black and White adjustment layer and setting the blend mode to Lighten. Then I applied a Recolor adjustment layer to add the sepia color and set the blend mode to Color. Next, a Curves adjustment layer to add some contrast and finally a Brightness/Contrast adjustment layer to brighten the sky. 

I highly recommend Pexels if you are looking for free stock photos for your design projects.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #pexels #affinityphoto

After editing in Affinity Photo.


Before editing in Affinity Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment