Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Before and After: Summer Garden 2018

I have not been out taking photos like I want with all the rain and work has got me run down. Too much work, not enough people. So, I am posting a shot from last year that was taken at The Brown Family Environmental Center outside of Gambier, Ohio. Like all my editing of lately, the editing was done in ON1 Photo Raw.

#beforeandafter #bfec #garden #landscapephotography
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Sorry about work and rain. I am the same with work but will calm down a bit in July. Rain we are kind of the same too. Crazy weather year. Hopefully things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope it does not rain when I go on vacation. LOL

    ReplyDelete