Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Before and After: Welcome!

Along the Kokosing Gap Trail outside of Gambier, Ohio is The Brown Family Environmental Center used for educational purposes on the environment. Biker riders and hikers can enter the gardens at the center by way of this bridge. I shoot this photo using my iPhone 6s Plus and used ON1 Photo Raw for editing.

Editing
I started the editing with a LUTs called LUT Wild West and then applied a simple s-curve in the Curves filter to increase the contrast. I added a Sunshine filter to brighten the photo up. A Tobacco color Photo Filter was applied to give it that brown tone. Then I threw in some Film Grain and added a vintage stain texture I found online. Next comes a Vignette filter followed by a second Curves for further adjustments. Finally, finished off with a sloppy border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #bfec #on1photoraw
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment