Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Before and After: Meet My Little Friend!

One of nature's friends can be found at The Brown Family Environmental Center are frogs. Just enjoying the summer sun in the garden's small pond. I was lucky that he posed for the camera.

Editing
Using ON1 Photo Raw 2019, I started with a simple HDR Look filter followed by a Black & White filter. I added a little Dynamic Contrast before applying a Tone Enhancer filter. To give the photo some depth, I added a Lens Blue with a tilt shift setting and through in some vignetting. Then finished it off with a black letterbox border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #bfec #on1photoraw
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw.

2 comments:

  1. I usually wouldn't think to do a frog shot in B&W but it really works well. I may have to steal the idea. :-) Nice work once again.

    ReplyDelete