Monday, April 22, 2019

Before and After: Bee kissing the Flower

At times that I visit The Brown Family Environmental Center, I try to capture bees and butterflies with my Canon 5D Mark III and using my Canon EF 70-300mm 1.4-5.6 IS zoom lens. I am not good at it but sometimes I am lucky to get a good shot like this one.

Editing
Starting with a LUTs filter in ON1 Photo Raw 2019, I used the Thoreau LUT followed by a Color Enhancer filter to make the colors vibrant and warm. Next I applied a Sharpening filter to apply a little sharpening and a Tone Enhancer to bring in the highlights and darken the shadows a little. A texture that I downloaded from ON1 called 2LO Color Burn1-hardlight, part of a Color Burn Overlays collection, was added to the photo. A vignette came next and finish off with a Emulsion border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #bfec #nature #garden
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

2 comments: