Thursday, March 21, 2019

Before and After: Get Out Of My Shot!

Last fall, while at the Honey Run Falls outside Gambier, Ohio, I was composing this shot but the there were people around. The people is this photo just would not move on. I waited and waited but I just could not wait FOREVER, so I took the shot figuring I will photoshop them out when I got home. But after looking at the photo, I decided to leave then in, it helps the scale of the trees and the falls in the background. And yes, that is the falls at Honey Run Falls in the background. It is no Niagara Falls for sure.

Editing:
Using once again ON1 Photo Raw, I started with a basic LUTs called Thoreau followed by a Color Enhancer filter using the Fall preset. Next came a Tone Enhancer to bring out the whites and increase details. Sunshine filter was added to brighten up the photo and a tilt shift Lens Blur was applied. Then a Rice Paper Dark texture was applied with the Textures filter and a vignette was applied too. The photo was finished off with a simple black letterbox border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #honeyrunfalls #on1photoraw #landscapephotography
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment