Thursday, March 7, 2019

Before and After: Bronze Truck

Spring is around the corner and that means car shows are not to far away! So here is a little taste of a local car show. I love the warmth of the final edited photo, it reflects the warm hot summer morning of the day.

Editing:
So starting with a LUTs from ON1 Photo raw 2019, I applied one called Vintage Chrome from the Lutify-me LUTs. I think this was those that one can download from ON1 site. Next comes a Tone Enhancer filter which I used for opening up the shadows. I added a little Sunshine filter to brighten the photo up and a Glow filter to soften the photo. A vignette was added and a Photo Filter using the 85 preset. Then finished it off with a simple Black Rounded border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #carshow
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019.

3 comments: