Thursday, January 17, 2019

Before and After: Popping Fall Colors

Fall colors around here do not POP like they do in other parts of the United States, so photos are not so colorful. But with a little help, they can be.

With this photo I took at Honey Run Park outside Millwood, Ohio, I used my favorite Photoshop plugin, ON1 Photo Raw 2019. In Photo Raw, I started with a simple vignette and then added a Glow filter. Next, I applied a LUTs called Keen and used the Tone Enhancer filter to brighten the whites and darken the blacks. Then a Photo Filter using the Tobacco color was added, then added a little bit of Dynamic Contrast followed by a Metal Grunge Vignette texture. To make those fall colors pop, I applied a Color Enhancer using the Foliage setting. Finally, I applied a Lens Blur and a simple white rounded border.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #on1photoraw #fallcolors
After photo editing.

Before photo editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment