Friday, January 4, 2019

Before and After: Mermaid of the Lake

Another shot from 2018 Schnormeier Gardens near Gambier, Ohio. There is this beautiful statue that sits along the main lake in the gardens, a perfect subject on a summer day. This time I did the majority of the editing using ON1 Photo Raw. In Photo Raw, I started with a simple HDR filter. Next comes a Tone Enhancer filter to add some clarity and bring back some of the whites. I used a Color Enhancer to warm up the photo and add some vibrance. A Photo Filter came next using the Tobacco setting, followed by a Dynamic Contrast filter. Need some texture, so I applied a postcard texture with the Textures filter and a big softy Vignette filter. Then a simple pinline sloppy border was added. While Photo Raw has a healing brush, I prefer the one from Photoshop so I open the photo into Adobe Photoshop and used the healing brush to remove some of the people in the photo near the statue to complete the editing.

#beforeandafter #photoediting #on1photoraw
After editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019 and Adobe Photoshop.

Before editing in ON1 Photo Raw 2019 and Adobe Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment