Thursday, November 1, 2018

Douglas DC-3 in Black and White

When it comes to black and white editing, these days I been using ON1 Photo Raw 2018. But my go to black and white software in the past was Nik Collection's Silver Efex Pro and then I moved onto Macphun (now Skylum) Tonality. While I started late last year using Skylum's Luminar, I find that ON1 Photo Raw offers more in the creative area with textures, borders, etc. in one application. I definitely recommend ON1 Photo Raw and I am looking forward to the upgrade coming this November 2018.


Douglas DC-3 from Ohio University. This aircraft was delivered to the US Army in 1943 as a C-47 and later converted for commercial use. The C-47 was vital to Allied operations and was used to deliver supplies and personnel. Most notably, the C-47s filled the sky on D-Day dropping paratroopers into Normandy under the cover of darkness. Photographed during The 2nd Annual Knox County D-Day Event held at the Knox County Airport near Mount Vernon, Ohio on June 6, 2015. Photo by Joe Frazee

No comments:

Post a Comment