Monday, December 30, 2019

Photo to Art: Mazza's

Last post for the year! Started this blog earlier in the year before Google shut down Google+. I decided I really did not want to move onto another social media platform and I definitely did not want to be on Facebook even though I have an account because of family.

But I wanted somewhere where I can show my photography and my creativity, as well as photo editing. I like playing around with editing; black and white, Instagram-like effects, painting, etc. I get bored if I keep doing the same thing over and over.

So I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and hope next year will be better. And I leave you with my latest creation that I did with a combination of Corel Painter and Affinity Photo.

#photoart #art #corelpainter #affinityphoto
FINAL ART (done in Affinity Photo)
SKETCH (done in Corel Painter)

ORIGINAL PHOTO

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool work! I am like you and mostly concentrate on my Blog. I have played on Instagram from time to time. The one place I do like is small but some good friends from G+ there, Tipua.com Started by Chris Sutton from G+. A nice place if you want some interaction again. Just FYI. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete