Monday, September 30, 2019

Photo Art: Bronze Corvette

Another photo converted to art! Using a photo of a Corvette, I used Corel Painter to create two different paintings by using the "Auto-painting" feature which is handy if you are like me can't draw or paint. LOL! Then I used Affinity Photo to merged the paints with the original to create a one of a kind digital art. To do so, I placed the Paint Layer 1 on top of the original, then placed the Paint Layer 2 on top of the first paint layer. Then I changed the blend mode of the Paint Layer 2 to Darker Color. Selecting the two paint layers, I group the two layers and added a mask. I used the mask to paint back in the original photo so parts of the car can still be seen. I then applied a Curve adjustment layer on top to darken the photo art. Finally, I added a cracked metal texture and masked it into certain parts of the photo art to complete the effect.

Here is the look of the various parts of the photo art.

#photoart #creative #corelpainter #affinityphoto
Final Photo Art
Paint Layer #1
Paint Layer #2
Original Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment